If some asshole linked me to 12chan will i get raided by the FBI?

I am new to using 4chan and I have no clue how to work it or anything about it really, all i know is that someone put a link to a website called 12chan.org and they said that it was a website just like 4chan where people can post funny pictures and such so i clicked on it. Opon clicking it all it said was something... show more I am new to using 4chan and I have no clue how to work it or anything about it really, all i know is that someone put a link to a website called 12chan.org and they said that it was a website just like 4chan where people can post funny pictures and such so i clicked on it. Opon clicking it all it said was something about the website being closed down for maintence. After that I did some reserch and found out that it was a child porn site and that you can get raided for viewing it. To be honest im scared out of my mind because id never be interested in harming a little kid. I was molested myself for 4 years of my life, I was robbed of my childhood compleatly and I grew up thinking my mother let it happen to me counting it was by my moms ex boyfriend. Those pedos have no clue how much that can mess up someones life, due to that I have so many problems such as anxiety, trust issues, confusion on my sexual orientation, depression, anger issues ect. I personaly think that child molesters should be killed, they get locked up for a short period of time and undergo treatment, once there let out the molest again. They have no right to live. Well im getting off topic of my question I just have so much anger and fear right now. I really wont be able to deal with this, im sixteen years old and I've been through alot and I dont deserve to go to prison because some piece of **** had to link me to a website. So please can someone help me out?