How Can Someone Be Honest And NOT Admit This Taboo?

America's most crime-ridden, poorest, most welfare-dependent areas (Detroit, New Orleans, Mississippi, etc) are also it's blackest. The areas with the quickest rising crime rates in the country (Arizona, southern California, south Texas), are being overrun with illegal immigrants (aka Mexicans). And... show more America's most crime-ridden, poorest, most welfare-dependent areas (Detroit, New Orleans, Mississippi, etc) are also it's blackest.

The areas with the quickest rising crime rates in the country (Arizona, southern California, south Texas), are being overrun with illegal immigrants (aka Mexicans).

And the safest, least welfare dependent areas of the country (Maine, Utah, Wyoming, New Hampshire, Montana, Idaho, the upper Midwest, etc), JUST HAPPEN to be the whitest parts of the country.

So my question is, if you take yourself intellectually serious, and you consider yourself to value accuracy over hurt-feelings, WHY THEN is it MY responsibility as a white person to IGNORE THE OBVIOUS, turn a blind eye, and ACT like i don't notice the CLEAR CORRELATION with the whitest areas tending to be the cleanest/lowest crime/self-sufficient, and the minorities are high crime/welfare state/etc.

Why isn't THE MINORITY'S RESPONSIBILITY to OWN their criminality and laziness, and CHANGE IT?

Sure, there's plenty of law-abiding, hard-working, well educated blacks and hispanics. And NO I'm not "racist" because if I was racist, I'd be disparaging Asians and Indians as well, but I'm not, because they tend to be VERY educated, VERY hard working, and VERY law-abiding. But why must I be asked to IGNORE the fact that a large percentage of blacks and hispanics are creating a nanny state?