If you could create your own category on Y!A.....?

what would it be?

• Favorite Answer

"Pornography & Adult entertainment"

"Flames & Insults"

Actually, it's best just to have the religious and irreligious all together so you can brawl without flooding each other or mounting raids. Just like they keep us metal heads with the pop fans over in music. We actually had to shut down the normal, static location Heathen, Pagan and Satanic chat (which is full of atheists just due to the nature of Satanism and some Heathen and Pagan practices and tendencies) because we were constantly being flooded by christians condemning us to hell, cursing us or trying to "save us" with massive walls of text. We of course would retaliate. Not only would we retaliate, we would do so in such massive numbers that we'd end up crashing servers (there's more of us "others" than there are of you, ya know). It was stupid and pointless and if they had left us alone, we would have left them alone. We NEVER threw the first flood - we were busy having fun and didn't want to be bothered with their "help" or "concern" in the form of f*** you, you're going to hell and I hope you burn!!!" and other such displays of Christ's love repeated a couple hundred times and unleashed all at once. I would imagine that a separate category for agnostic/atheist would be prone to the same type of shenanigans, just without the flooding and without me having the power to boot people, track 'em down and retaliate, bringing a few thousand of my closest friends with me. Not only that, the atheists and agnostics here - not all, but a fair amount - have a fairly mischievous streak in them (Secret Lokians?) and I'm sure they'd still hit the other categories with a fair amount of regularity. So it would definitely go both ways since they'd already be so close to one another. When it's entirely different sites, they generally don't bother. But same site, different subcat? Forget it. It wouldn't change much at all. Also bear in mind that some people actually do like learning what others think and believe - even if those beliefs are radically different.

Trash-talking

• A category where people could just talk about the band Journey all day.....

An uncensored polls and surveys where anything goes and nothing gets deleted by no-life-having panty wads.

the questions for epic boredom category.

A catagory where you could say anything without getting violated.

The party and get drunk category.

Invader Zim. I could answer questions about that all day.

The "Rate me" section so we can keep these retards out of P&S and the beauty section.

"Toolish Questions" category.