I'm taking clonazepam right now but i want to get off of it how do I stop my severe anxiety w/o it?

I'm taking clonazepam to right now, but i have to get off of it b/c I'm trying to get into the military and i can't be on it. when i have my attacks it makes me feel as if i'm about to suffocate and i can't eat in front of people. i don't like taking pills thats why i want to try to overcome... show more I'm taking clonazepam to right now, but i have to get off of it b/c I'm trying to get into the military and i can't be on it. when i have my attacks it makes me feel as if i'm about to suffocate and i can't eat in front of people. i don't like taking pills thats why i want to try to overcome it naturally but its so hard. the doctor keeps telling me to breath deeply but my body has a bad reaction when i try to hold my breath in. i'm already seeing 2 counselors and visiting a doctor but these symptoms won't go away and i really hate taking the pills, i'm only 17 i hate going through this, any advice that hasn't already been stated (btw i've haven't smoke weed or drink so i know it couldn't have started there, this just started in my sophmore year)