I know this black girl that has a small button nose somewhat thin lips, high cheekbones, light/caramel skin?

and tightly curled hair. Is she mixed??

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

No, she does not have to be mixed. Skins tomes of black people can run from olive skinned to dark brown. The same hold for African people. No mixing is required to produce a light skinned black person. Get rid of the stereotypes.

>_<

• 6 years ago

Even very dark African Americans sometimes have White and or Native ancestry to some degree. You cannot go by complexion. Barack Obama would probably look very different had his father been African American rather than full on African from Kenya. The majority of Blacks in the USA are about 17-20% White

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She may not be. African Americans come in all colors. Sometimes you can't even tell if they are mix r not and you find out that one of their parents are of the Caucasian race. So, it depends. It just so happen that Lena Horn has very strong mix features. Like the actress Dorothy Dandridge was a mixed person. But her mom was not caucasian. Se had mexican and other nationalities, but she looked as if she was half Caucasian and half African american. So, it rally depends how the child turns out.

Source(s): Chrit is returning on may 21, 2011. 1 year from today. Learn more at www.ebiblefellowship.com.
  • Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No. It depends entirely on the symmetry of these features in correlation to ones facial structure. Oh yeah and all this is thrown out the window b/ca we all have different views of what's attractive. It would be one hell of a boring place, this planet, if we all liked the same things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KRS
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Ask her for a hair sample and get a DNA analysis. Lab corp does it for $57. How the hell do we know?

• 10 years ago

How are we supposed to know? I don't know her, nor have I seen a picture. You don't have to be mixed at all, to have European features. All black people don't have the same features and hair texture. This is ignorance at its finest. Great job!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

since you are such a black race expert

you tell us

• 10 years ago

No but I'd like to mix my foot up your fat rectum!

• 10 years ago

yes....or no........

only her parentage truly knows

we the people cannot see

what exactly you want our answers to be!?

just ask her

• 10 years ago

oh dear. i think you are lost in you world. you need to see a therapist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.