How's this for "grassing" your mates up?

A woman goes into a pet shop looking for a parrot. The assistant shows her a beautiful African Grey parrot.

"What about this one, Madam? A beautiful bird, and it's an absolute steal at only £20."

"Why is it so cheap?" the woman asks.

"Well", replies the assistant, "it used to live in a brothel and as a result its language is a touch flowery".

"Oh, I don't mind that", said the woman, making her mind up, "I'm broad minded and it'll be a laugh having a profane parrot". So saying, she buys the parrot and takes him home.

Once safely in his new home, the parrot looks around and squawks at The woman. "F===! .... me, a new brothel and a new madam"..

"I'm not a madam and this is not a brothel," scolds the woman trying not to laugh.

A little later the woman's two teenage daughters arrive home.

"Un-f===king-believable. A new brothel, a new madam, and now two new prostitutes," says the parrot when he sees the daughters.

"Mum, tell your parrot to shut up, we're not prostitutes," complain the girls, but they all see the funny side and have a laugh at their new pet.

A short while later, the woman's husband, Dave, comes home.

"In-f==king-credible, a new brothel, a new madam, new prostitutes, but the same old clients .... How ya doin', Dave?"

Silence......!!!

Update:

Hi all, been very busy reforming mi casa!....got tired of answers so had much needed break...I tried but couldn't keep away!:)))

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Filya,been working on your new material?You've lost weight.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

There are over 6 billion humans on our planet. To assume that there is only one that you could have a functional relationship with is a bit naive. If you're lucky, you still find the person appealing after the honeymoon period, and the rest is work to keep that going. A "soul mate" is a nice idea, but i don't think it's at all realistic.

• CC
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Hola Fila, Tanto tiempo sin verte, bienvenido de nuevo y gracias por la risa esta noche. Me tengo que ir.

• ~hels~
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Hi Mr Puta,

good one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Hola Filyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

¿Que tal hombre?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well hullo rer big man. Nice to see you back. My crystal ball says you painted your Casa white, am O right?

• Heard it before....

Have a star for all that typing :)

• 10 years ago

I've heard this before, but great.

• 10 years ago

PMSL!!!!! first class Filya, brilliant.

Source(s): Oiii, where have you been, and where is your sick note?
  • Plato
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Hi Filya good to see you and that was so funny- thanks for sharing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.