My WWE Friday night Smackdown.My 12th Smackdown.Is it good?

If you need to see any of my RAWs,Smackdowns,or PPVs,they are in my questions. GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long Champions ----------------- World Heavyweight champion-Kane WWE Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge WWE Intercontinental champion-Drew McIntyre WWE Womens champion-Mickie James Promo... show more If you need to see any of my RAWs,Smackdowns,or PPVs,they are in my questions.

GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long

Champions
-----------------
World Heavyweight champion-Kane
WWE Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge
WWE Intercontinental champion-Drew McIntyre
WWE Womens champion-Mickie James

Promo 1-Edge comes out and says that he has watched the tapes of the Motor City Machine Guns and he thinks they are amazing.He says it will be great facing them at Xtreme Rulez with the WWE Unified tag team titles on the line.The Motor City Machine Guns come out.Alex Shelley says we have seen and heard about you Edge.Chris Sabin says all we have to do Edge is injure you at Xtreme Rulez and all that we will have to do is beat Jericho and winning the WWE Unified tag team titles from you 2 will be like stealing candy from a baby.Alex Shelley says Edge,you suck.Edge says how do I suck,Im a 10 time World Heavyweight champion and you 2 have yet to win a tag team title.The Motor City Machine Guns look at each other then they look at Edge and they give him the ASCS Rush.

Match 1-Teddy says Mickies surprise opponent is Traci Brooks-Traci Brooks(heel) vs Mickie James(face)-winner Traci Brooks

Match 2-# 1 contenders for Intercontinental title-Rey Mysterio(face) vs The Great Khali(heel) vs R-Truth(face) vs Rob Terry accompanied by Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams(heels)-winner Rey Mysterio

Promo 2-Chris Jericho says he is gonna beat some respect into the Motor City Machine Guns next week on Smackdown and he will show them why him and Edge are the best in the world at what we do and why we are the WWE Unified tag team champions.The Motor City Machine Guns attack him and give him the ASCS Rush.

Match 3-Rhyno(heel) vs Christian(face)-winner Rhyno

Match 4-Finlay(heel) vs Kane(face)-winner Kane-After the match Finlay tells Kane there is some weird monster looking for him.He says this monster would love to take your World Heavyweight title at Xtreme Rulez.Kane says who is is?Finlay says he told me not to tell you,but I'll talk on one condition.Kane says what?Finlay says if you can beat me a second time next week.Kane says he accepts.
End of Show.Please Rate