Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Libs, true or false. The day after Obama was elected the Illinois State Lottery picked 6-6-6?

and the evening four that same day was 7-7-7-9..(7-7-7 is said to be God's Number and 9 to mean judgement)

So from Obama's home state, the day after he was elected, the numbers 6-6-6 comes up as a Pick 3 and 7-7-7-9 come up that same night. Coincidence...or you just supported the Anti-Christ?

Sure hate to have that on my conscience for all eternity..

See for yourself...

http://www.illinoislottery.com/subsections/History...

edit:

Incarcerated Bert...

long time no see...you schmuck..

where you been?

edit:

Zot...

you are absolutely right..

I do having amazing come backs don't I?

edit:

Francoise...

Least you are honest about that man...

I respect that...

Favorite Answer

interesting!

Jimmy what's the problem? You harbor prejudice against a person for something as simple as being an antichrist? Anyway some one on here asked about voting for Obama in 2012, and I see you had a reply. I let them know I was going to have the whole Bong a long a ding dong clan voting for him next time. Oh how's things going with your new flame?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

6 6 6

There is an old saying that there is a rule that evil must show itself in someway. Like a contract's fine print stating that people must have the ability to exercise their own freewill or the deal is no good.

Of course, it's just a forgotten wives tale.

I looked it up on Snopes and b'golly it's true! So you were were all wrong, calling him a communist, marxist, stalinist, maoist, fascist socialist etc. All along he was The Antichrist. 8^)

(I'm still on his side.)

Abe Lincoln was inaugurated on ... March Fourth!

...

What's with you ? is this the kiddy hour or are you just stupid

And I'm waiting with baited breath for one of your amazing comebacks

Sarcasm escapes you doesn't it

so you're using a game of chance to back up what exactly? the bible? you know theres a seperation of church and state because of morons like you right?

• bob

And finally the right wing crashes on the rocks of irrelevance! Thank you for your keen observations and your paranoid hysteria. It is just so right wing!

Wow, you might have something there, send it to the FBI or the CIA, maybe they will do something about ...............or than laugh at you.