Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBotany · 1 decade ago

I plan on eating some mushrooms. Tips? First hand experience only please.?

I plan on picking some soon. I've done them once before, I ate them raw with a bottle of water. I want to try doing them differently, maybe in a tea or something? I'm doing some research also but I'd like some first hand point of views. Which ones to use? how to prepare them? how many I can eat? Please only give advice if you know what you're talking about. Thanks everybody!

Favorite Answer

You don't take into account that there are many, many, oh so many different kinds of mushrooms. The vague way you've written the question leaves people having to guess as to what you might be attempting to ask about.

• Whoa

its doesnt matter how many you eat, but how many grams. Iy your looking for magic mushrooms eat 2 to 3.5 grams of dried shrooms or about 20-30grams of fresh shrooms. it also depends on the species you est cuz some or more potent than others and we dont know eher you live so we cant suggest what type to look for, so i'd suggest asking some friends to see if the no someone who grows of sells them.

My ex put his in some ravioli, lol. He said it helped mask the taste, and he still tripped from em'.