Im 17, in high school, am i pregnant? please help!?

hi, im 17 and a junior in high school. i've been dating this boy for a long time and we've been sexually active since april 22, 2010. we use condoms about half the time and the other times he pulls out. after he cums in the condon, we'll throw it away and continue on having sex. about 5 days after... show more hi, im 17 and a junior in high school.
i've been dating this boy for a long time and we've been sexually active since april 22, 2010.
we use condoms about half the time and the other times he pulls out. after he cums in the condon, we'll throw it away and continue on having sex. about 5 days after that day i got a little bit of blood that lasted for 4 days and i thought it was my period but it wasnt very heavy flow like it normally is. i've read and found out that could possibly be from the sperm entering the embryo.. but how do i know if thats what it is or if it was my period??

now the weeks that have followed...
my boobs look bigger, a little sore but not very much
my moods change back and forth really easily.
my back hurts really bad
my stomach looks a little bigger (but i havent gained any weight)
i have to go pee a lotttt more
i feel nauseous sometimes, but im not throwing up
im tired all the time.

please help me. im only in high school. im scared and would just like to hear anyones opinion.

its greatly needed.