Can't get past the blue screen of death. help!!!!!!!?

I tried booting my computer multiple times in all of the different ways (last known working condition, safe mode, safe mode w networking, and normally) and it gives me the page where it loads windows, then it flashes the blue screen of death VERY quickly before restarting. I had to use a camera to take a picture of... show more I tried booting my computer multiple times in all of the different ways (last known working condition, safe mode, safe mode w networking, and normally) and it gives me the page where it loads windows, then it flashes the blue screen of death VERY quickly before restarting. I had to use a camera to take a picture of what it says because it was too fast for my eyes. It says

"If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, then restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Blah blah blah about newly installed hard ware or software ( but i didn't install anything new)

If problems continue, disable or remove newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components. restart your computer. press f8 to select advanced startup options, and then start safe mode.

Technical Information:
Stop 0.00000 "
... and thats it.

I haven't saved anything, so i don't care about fixing it ( i just want to reformat it) but first i need to save some files.