Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 10 years ago

Is it bad fo a boy to like interior design?

Im not gay but i like to design things, like interiors parties and everything. Ive been told that's for women but i dont know, im not gay or something like that, just to know thanks.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

one word: gay.

• 10 years ago

NO, i think it absolutely doesn't matter if you're a man or woman. So if you like interior design, you probably watch the shows on HGTV or even some on TLC, have you seen how great some of the guy designers are? If that's what you like, if its your passion, pursue it and NEVER worry about anybody trying to tell you that its gay or that you can't do it.

• Gypsy
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

There are lots of men who are great with decor. It's only recently that people accept more readily the fact that straight men are imaginative cooks. (am not talking about chefs)

It is becoming more usual for straight men to be interior designers.

Go for it and good luck

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You wouldn't be the first male interior designer but I wouldn't consider it the most manly of jobs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

No not at all just do what you think is cool. One day you will be the one laughing when your doing what you love to do and its fun and they might be doing something they just do for the money which they get no enjoyment out of. Just do what you love to do! Anyway I think the ladies will admire you for doing something unique and cool that is creative.

• 10 years ago

If you happen to watch decorating shows on television, most of the designers are men.

• 10 years ago

Of course not!!! My therapist (for depression) says that REAL success is pursuing what you love. Do what excites you. If you get up every morning and are looking forward to your work, who cares about bigots who think it's "gay"?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No , anyone can like what they want .

It's good money .

& if it's what you want to do then that's fantastic .

Don't let what other people say control your future .

Plus ; it means you probably got style and are open minded . Congrats . Those are good qualities in a guy .

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes, it's bad. If you're not gay now, you might be corrupted and sucked into the homolifestyle and all that decorating youre doing could give you aids or something

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

no it isn't do what you want to do. Don't let any of the haters tell you different. If you're good at it it's money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.