What are some facts about ambidextrous people?

I'm just fascinated by ambidextrous people and i want to know more about them. :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jody
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Amidextrous people are equally adept in the use of both right and left appendages, such as the hands.

It is one of the most famous varieties of cross-dominance. People born ambidextrous are extremely rare. These people are natural jugglers, swimmers, typists, surgeons, basketball, football, baseball players, keyboard musicians, etc.

People can learn a degree of ambidexterity with practice. Some who are left handed at birth learn during childhood to use their right hand in school, and because so many devices are made to favor right-handedness like, can openers, scissors, and guitars etc...

• 3 years ago

Ambidextrous Facts

• Joan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My husband is left-handed and does everything backwards. As a result, he isn't much good at home improvement projects. He is also extremely manipulative and truly believes he has never been wrong in his life. His brother is ambidextrous and seems pretty intelligent; however, he treats his wife like crap and is also manipulative. I am right-handed and can learn to do pretty much anything. I am, however, easily manipulated, mostly because I have this ridiculous belief that most people are good.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What are some facts about ambidextrous people?

I'm just fascinated by ambidextrous people and i want to know more about them. :)

Source(s): facts ambidextrous people: https://biturl.im/mCHYP
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.