3 specific steps world leaders could take to prevent further atrocities like the Holocaust?

today my teacher assigned us a paper to do for homework. one of the questions is: Imagine u r holding an international summit of world leaders on how to promote racial harmony and understanding. develope 3 specific steps wrold leaders could take to prevent further atrocites like the Holocaust.

And i dont mean for you to help me cheat i just dont really know what to write about and was hoping u could give me some ideas.

Thanks!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Step 1: Give American children homework that allows them to use their brain.

Step 2: Set a due date.

Step 3: Make sure they do their own homework.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

1. All countries pass into law that any crime committed due to someones ethnicity is a crime and punishable by imprisonment or worse, depending on the crime.

2. All schools, starting with the beginning of a child's education teach in varying ways that to be intolerant of someones culture is wrong and not acceptable.

3. The holocaust is taught from an early age. Each school sets aside a certain time of year and focuses specifically on the holocaust. The older the child gets, the more graphic the documentaries they see become.

• 10 years ago

I am afraid they started too late to prevent it, the government, the more it is trying to help, the worse it gets. In relation to racial harmony.

1--Make sure no leader sets himself up with blind followers, do anything type people.

2--Put the general population back to work.

3--Establish price controls for necessities of life, such as gasoline, medications, doctors care.

I will also add to this, immigration control, something is needed to stop this colonization of our Southwestern States.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Promote limiting the power of governments so that when power falls into the wrong hands, there's not enough to cause another holocaust.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Impossible.

I hope you're learning about other atrocities besides the Holocaust.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Everyone on the planet should be given a 9mm handgun and an M16 rifle (or an assault rifle of their choice), and 1000 rounds of ammunition for each.

Everyone had *better* learn to get along with each other at that point.

• 10 years ago

Set off 5000 nukes around the world to kill every human being... no more war crimes will be comitted afterwards.

• 10 years ago

They should not validate or encourage prejudice by religion, race or nationality...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

communism

2. oh that's it actually

• 10 years ago

1. communism

2. oh that's it actually

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.