3 specific steps world leaders could take to prevent further atrocities like the Holocaust?

today my teacher assigned us a paper to do for homework. one of the questions is: Imagine u r holding an international summit of world leaders on how to promote racial harmony and understanding. develope 3 specific steps wrold leaders could take to prevent further atrocites like the Holocaust.

And i dont mean for you to help me cheat i just dont really know what to write about and was hoping u could give me some ideas.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Step 1: Give American children homework that allows them to use their brain.

Step 2: Set a due date.

Step 3: Make sure they do their own homework.

1. All countries pass into law that any crime committed due to someones ethnicity is a crime and punishable by imprisonment or worse, depending on the crime.

2. All schools, starting with the beginning of a child's education teach in varying ways that to be intolerant of someones culture is wrong and not acceptable.

3. The holocaust is taught from an early age. Each school sets aside a certain time of year and focuses specifically on the holocaust. The older the child gets, the more graphic the documentaries they see become.

I am afraid they started too late to prevent it, the government, the more it is trying to help, the worse it gets. In relation to racial harmony.

1--Make sure no leader sets himself up with blind followers, do anything type people.

2--Put the general population back to work.

3--Establish price controls for necessities of life, such as gasoline, medications, doctors care.

I will also add to this, immigration control, something is needed to stop this colonization of our Southwestern States.

Promote limiting the power of governments so that when power falls into the wrong hands, there's not enough to cause another holocaust.

Impossible.

I hope you're learning about other atrocities besides the Holocaust.

Everyone on the planet should be given a 9mm handgun and an M16 rifle (or an assault rifle of their choice), and 1000 rounds of ammunition for each.

Everyone had *better* learn to get along with each other at that point.

Set off 5000 nukes around the world to kill every human being... no more war crimes will be comitted afterwards.

They should not validate or encourage prejudice by religion, race or nationality...

communism

2. oh that's it actually

1. communism

2. oh that's it actually