Thomas asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

Boom Boom.. What?!.. Kofi Kingston vs Christian plus B.Q?

Who do you think will win for the IC Championship Kofi Kingston or Christian?

B.Q - Do you think one of those superstars will have a heel turn?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • erik d
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I really want Kofi to win, because I am sick of seeing Christian as a midcarder, I want him to return to the main events, and be in the same category as Cena, Orton, Jericho, HHH, Batista, Edge...etc.

I think if Kofi wins then he could restore the importance of the IC championship, and have some good feuds with it...but I would also like Kofi to get a major push for the WHC as well

BQ- No, I think MVP will get a heel turn, and return to the top midcarder, and possible WHC contender...if Kofi turned heel it would be the stupidest move ever, Kofi is a beloved face by the WWE Universe, gets consistent applause when he comes out, and never gets booed..if he was heel then WWE would get rid of some of the greatest pyro in the WWE right now, the BOOM, BOOM, BOOM....just like they got rid of Swagger's awesome push-up pyro!

I liked MVP better as a heel anyways, he had more success

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Christian will be the Savior of the IC Championship

BQ: There was news a few hours ago that either Kofi or MVP will turn heel, and the one who turns heel will get a big push.

Source(s): Mewtwo Strikes Back
  • 10 years ago

I want Christian to win, but he will be going after the World title I think.

BQ: Probably Kofi or MVP. But not Christian at the moment.

• 10 years ago

Drew McIntyre will return and take the belt off of Kofi Kingston

Source(s): Smackdown Spoilers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I hope that Kofi wins because he is an outstanding wrestler and is very innovative.

BQ- I think Christian since he is a good heel

• 4 years ago

Kofi Kingston (BOOM BOOM)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i know the answer to the reg q so ima answer the bq and no i think he (christian) will get a push and go into the whc match at fatal four way and mvp will turn heel

• 10 years ago

I was at the Tuesday taping so I already know what happens, but will not spoil it for others that do not know.

• 10 years ago

Kofi - because I read the spoilers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.