Is ESPN's Rachel Nichols getting more attractive by the day?

I swear they have given her a stylist and a mini makeover. She actually has some color to her and just looks like 10x better than when she started back a few years ago. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. She doesn't even have the hair over just one shoulder anymore either. It seems like they have given her a stylist or something. She was always cute, but now she looks Maxim ready

Favorite Answer

Rachel Nichols is extremely hot. I don't know why, and I can't put my finger on it. I don't know anything about hair styles or any of that. But she's hot.

Well, Rachel Nichols is ok as far as her looks, but I never thought she was all that attractive. To be honest someone like Hannah Storm, or Chris McKendry, I thought looked great. Both of them are obviously in their 40's and they look very attractive. Another one I just thought of was Wendi Nix. I think those three look the best on ESPN. One final woman I think is attractive, Dana Jacobson. I know she had that incident a couple of years ago, but she looks good for a larger woman. Rachel Nichols is just ok, but not extremely attractive in my opinion.

• I have to admit, I always thought Rachel Nichols was attractive, anyway. Glad to see there are a lot of other guys that think so, too.

• Mr R

I love her for her professionalism and her high intelligence.

She isn't even good looking, but she is very sexy for some reason.

i like saige steele

YES SHE IS. AND CUTE.

no,,,, and you put FAAAAAAAAAAR to much thought into her hair and stuff,,, you stalkin her??