What should I wear in Vegas? (girl)?

My boyfriend and I are going to Vegas in June and I don't know what kinds of outfits I should bring! I'm 20 so I wanna look cute of course (and don't try reminding me that I'm not old enough to gamble or do night clubs cause I realize that haha). Also what kind of shoes? We're staying on the strip.

I'm open for any suggestions! Thanks everyone :)

Don't waste your time telling me something stupid like the first five posts on here. Seriously...

Favorite Answer

Shop there! A ton of stores and you will have "souvenir" clothes. Its hot during the day but cooler at night if that helps.

• R

I'm Vegas born and raised, so I know the fashion around here. For the day, bring shorts, mini skirts, cute sundresses, tank tops, and sandals. It's really hot here in June, and the Strip is a few miles long, so you'll want to be comfortable when walking it. For the evening, a sexy cocktail dress and heels should do the trick. Sparkley things are typical here, such as sequined tank tops or shiny shoes and jewelry. We don't wear anything particularly special here. All the girls wear normal summer fashion. Also, bring a bathing suit. I promise you'll want one.

Enjoy your stay.

UMMMM well ive never reaslly been there but im pretty sure the girls there dress the same way they dress here sooo.

Maybe like a tub top- you kow those strapless tops.

Short shorts (skimpy)

Tank tops

Capris

Nicker Bockers

Bermuda shorts

A regular T-shirt

A cute flirty dress

Sundress

Rompers

Shoes-

Slip Flops

Wedges

High Heels (not to high cause you wanna be able to walk!!) XP

Converse!!! (sry but i wear converse with everything and they look cute with all my outfits soooo)

Sandals

Everybody goes to Vegas, and you can wear anything (old folks/ young folks/ poor folks/ rich folks). But, one barometer is there will be lots of cocktail waitresses in very skimpy outfits walking around every casino. They bring drinks to people. So you can dress sexy and dress nice. People try to dress nice and look good. It's a fun place, and after about 10 minutes, you will figure out that you can gamble and drink without anyone checking your ID — at least the slot machines. Slot machines are a good place to start. They have nickle, quarter, dollar slots, and more. If you are drinking or gambling, and they check your ID, you can just walk down the sidewalk to the next casino. It's just casino after casino block after block. The cops aren't as leisurely though because they get tired of dealing with everybody drinking and acting weird all the time. There are about 5 bars around the gaming floor so it is easy to drink.

• buddy1

Don't worry too much 'cause in june you won't be able to walk the streets anyway, unless you like 130 degrees weather. So, the least the better. How 'bout a topless bikini.

clothes. those that you like, but not to warm. But bring a vest, it gets cold at night in the desert.

Short dresses heels if you can handle them!

hot pants are very famous in that city

a sumbrero.

idk just express u