Anonymous

Should European countries stop giving automatic citizenship to foreigners born there?

Muslims are wrecking havoc on many western European countries like Sweden and Norway. I think it would be much easier if we stopped giving their spawn automatic citizenship. That way if they caused trouble we could deport them. What do you think?

Update:

By foreigner I mean ethnic foreigners. People who aren't native to the land they're born in.

Update 2:

@Whitney: actually they can, it's called Jus sanguinis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Yes , this isnt a free world, people cant move freely wherever they want.

In japan, china, korea you cant get citizenship just because your born there ,you have to contribute if you want to stay,

I dont know why european countries is doing that, they have a beautiful culture they should protect.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Unless you can express how a ''foreigner'' can be born in the country they are ''foreign'' to.

Islam is a religion for your information and they are not causing any havoc like you are trying to imply.

EDIT:

So then get the f out of America and set an example.

''ethnic foreigners'' lol your such an idiot. Its called ''non indigenous population'

EDIT2:

LOL that link you posted only had 6 sources! Lacked citations in the most important parts, you could of typed most of it up yourself. Plus what makes it a major fail is the UN and EU does not use the ''Jus sanguinis policiy'' its clearly an outdated Xenophobic idea.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think. Yes. It'll also stop illlegal immigration just so that their future children can get citezen benefits. We have the same problem here in the US with illigal immigrants from Mexico.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

A person cant be a foreigner in the land they are born in. Give your pasty head a shake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

yeah so should the united states

• JM9
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

i know you probably just want the attention

but i think you are an idiot :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.