Why isn't Roy Scheider mentioned as a cast member of Resurrection?

At the beginning of the 1980 movie, HE is the one who gives his wife Edna, played by Ellen Burstyn, a red sports car. It looks like a Fiat Spyder. (She stacks it, Burstyn survives to heal people magically while Scheider dies.) But when you look up Roy Scheiders movie list, there's a gap of three years or... show more At the beginning of the 1980 movie, HE is the one who gives his wife Edna, played by Ellen Burstyn, a red sports car. It looks like a Fiat Spyder. (She stacks it, Burstyn survives to heal people magically while Scheider dies.) But when you look up Roy Scheiders movie list, there's a gap of three years or something, after 1979. In IMDb, of course.

And then, he's not mentioned at ALL in the cast list of Resurrection. Not even UNCREDITED. WTF is going on???

I saw the movie. In a theater. I KNOW who Roy Scheider is.
Update: yes. He WAS in Jaws. He played Chief Brody.
Update 2: whoa. You're right. But I have a distinct memory of it being Roy Scheider.

I'll have to re-watch the movie.