Anonymous

studies have shown mixed race(black and white) are more attractive than other pure races?

http://www.blackpower.com/lifestyle/mixed-race-peo...

that was a study in uk that shows biracial folks are more attractive and wanted then pure black and white race. how does that make ppl feel ?

Favorite Answer

I don't care - Biracials are glamourized that is why some are concieted.I have seen very ugly and very pretty ones.

Nothing new.No race is pure, btw . The whole world is nearly mixed - so again, nothing new.

EDIT; Omg ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happend!!? where you been?

I haven't heard anyone of any race just come out and say that mixed race people are more attractive. I have thought to myself once in a while how pretty black/white or white/hispanic women are. I have always thought I would be with someone of my own race though and have been. And the Asians who live in my area keep to themselves. Very, very seldom do I ever see an Asian and a white or black together, as a couple. The difference in your and my area are intriguing...we just don't talk about race much. Maybe it's because I live in a coastal area in The South (USA)...who knows? We all get along fairly well I must say, we just get close with people who are like us.

• ?

Yes there are some very beautiful mixed people. There are also some very beautiful white and black people. At the end of the day, its all down to personal preference more than anything else. Also remember that everyone has their own individual look so no one can really say that one race of people are more attractive than another. Its entirely subjective.

Well I am mixed and I personally don't find biracial men that attractive. People often find what looks different from them exotic and beautiful. I think full Black men are attractive. I guess it just depends on who you are asking.

I think they need to go study again because being mixed does not automatically make a person more attractive.

• That is not true mixed race people asian and white are better looking than mixed race people black and white but mixed race people black and white are good looking intermarriages between blacks and whites is not as common as intermarriages between asians and whites but your right mixed race poeple are better looking than pure race people but there is pure race people that are good looking chinese people american indians and japanese people the african tribes in africa are pure blooded the african tribes in africa have good looking people but biracials and euromutts are better looking than pure race people that are pure black pure white pure asian and pure american indian.

Anything would have to be an improvement. In general, British whites are some of the ugliest people in the world. It starts with their teeth and facial features and it gets worse...

yes, I'm not really interested in dating black women, but I do find biracial women attractive. biracial women who are half white and half black look very attractive to me.

biracial girls that are sexy to me:

black/hispanic

black/white

hispanic/white

hispanic/asian

asian/black

white/asian

I think it's ridiculous...

Otherwise EVERYONE would be trying to be with a mixed partner...

Love has no color to it, you love whomever you fall in love with no matter what race, creed, or economic wealth they may have. I find attraction in every race, period.

Source(s): Love & Life ♥♥

OMG.

You need a STUDY to prove that?

Hahaha. Pathetic.

Source(s): PURE WHITE SPANIARD and PROUD