Do you think EFFY is a valid nickname for GENEVIEVE [+BQs]?

Not for a child, for a teenage girl. Just tell me if you think it would work, or if you think it'd "throw you off" a bit:) [BQs] 1. If you could take, or could have taken, a course in Baby Names at your school, would you have done so? How well do you think you'd have done? 2. Would would... show more Not for a child, for a teenage girl.
Just tell me if you think it would work, or if you think it'd "throw you off" a bit:)

[BQs]
1. If you could take, or could have taken, a course in Baby Names at your school, would you have done so? How well do you think you'd have done?

2. Would would you name triplet girls with the initials FL, OW and ER if their names all had to related to nature in some way?

3. What's your favourite word? If you had to use it as a name, what gender would you use it on and what middle would you pair with it?