Is he psychotic or just OCD and fear or normal ???? ?

Ok I have a boyfriend he is like 30 yrs old, he said he had ocd and phobias, lately after some stress he came to me crying and told me " what if noone else but me exists ? i feel so lonely that i am alone in the universe and that everything else is like fake" then i told him " what r u talking... show more Ok I have a boyfriend he is like 30 yrs old, he said he had ocd and phobias, lately after some stress he came to me crying and told me " what if noone else but me exists ? i feel so lonely that i am alone in the universe and that everything else is like fake" then i told him " what r u talking about?" and he replied " i walked out of my office on the street and i thought " if i see someone i know this thing i am thinking its true" and he saw one of his colleauges and now he thinks that this thought of his its true and he is so anxious and crying. Do you find this normal for a 30 year old ? thanks ? Or then he was like " i thought what if i am a cat" and he listened to some cats meowing and he started crying and said "what if i am a cat " ? ?? is this normal ? he had lots of stress before he starting saying all these things, he was afraid that he had some serious illness but in the end he didnt, and after that he started this paranoia d'oh
8 answers 8