Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why did a former VP of Procter & Gamble write a letter to Obama that says "you scare me"?

Best Answer

Because 0bama's actions, in actions,, hidden back ground, arrogant attitude, close mindedness, foolishness, and policies generally shake the man up, as he said he has lived under 13 presidents and not one has been like 0bama

Source(s): May God Bless you and keep us all safe from the progressive axis of evil,0bama,Pel0si&Reid

He wrote it because he was happy with the status quo and objected to Obama's trying to change it. He also believed that Obama being raised outside of the country for most of his first 10 years means he could never hold American values, a bigoted opinion if there ever was one! He complains about Obama's lack of military experience, when the fact is that Obama was born and grew up after the last conflict in Vietnam. (He would have been 18 in 1979.) Somehow he feels that a desk job wearing a uniform prepares him to lead the military better. He also doesn't appear to have a problem with George Bush's lack of military experience.

I could go on, but I'll simply point out that this was written a year ago, and none of his dire predictions have come to pass. In addition, this letter is basically a compilation of all the irrelevant guff thrown out during the campaign in 2008. Nothing new here.

First of all, it was written in May 2009, which was just after Obama took office. It would be interesting to get ahold of this guy & see what he thinks of the administration now. For all we know, perhaps his 25-year-old daughter now has health insurance because of Obama.

Second, perhaps this guy watches a lot of Faux Noise like the people on this very website and elsewhere and thus has been conditioned to believe that he should be scared and angry. After all, that is what Fox promotes.

Rich people pay Fox people to convince middle-class people to blame poor people.

White peoples paranoia it's like a pandemic maybe it will kill a lot of you racist off. We can only hope ways reform provides security and stability to those with or without coverage 1. Ends Discrimination for Pre-Existing Conditions: Insurance companies will be prohibited from refusing you coverage because of your medical history. 2. Ends Exorbitant Out-of-Pocket Expenses, Deductibles or Co-Pays: Insurance companies will have to abide by yearly caps on how much they can charge for out-of-pocket expenses. 3. Ends Cost-Sharing for Preventive Care: Insurance companies must fully cover, without charge, regular checkups and tests that help you prevent illness, such as mammograms or eye and foot exams for diabetics. 4. Ends Dropping of Coverage for Seriously Ill: Insurance companies will be prohibited from dropping or watering down insurance coverage for those who become seriously ill. 5. Ends Gender Discrimination: Insurance companies will be prohibited from charging you more because of your gender. 6. Ends Annual or Lifetime Caps on Coverage: Insurance companies will be prevented from placing annual or lifetime caps on the coverage you receive. 7. Extends Coverage for Young Adults: Children would continue to be eligible for family coverage through the age of 26. 8. Guarantees Insurance Renewal: Insurance companies will be required to renew any policy as long as the policyholder pays their premium in full. Insurance companies won't be allowed to refuse renewal because someone became sick.

Because he's an idiot

Lets take a look at what frightens him:

<<

You scare me because after months of exposure I don't know anything about you.

>>

Does he live under a rock? The guy has written 2 autobiographies and he was so vetted I even knew what songs were on Obama's Ipod, the name of his pastor, the places he's lived throughout his life and how he paid for his college.

<<

You scare me because I don't know how you paid for your ivy league education

>>

I do. It was in the news during his 08 campaign Obama had taken out student loans. While he was never late on payments he hadn't paid them back fully until june of 08.

<<

You scare me because you have never run a business or made a payroll.

>>

That's not the function of a president. I suppose George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan(skipping ahead a little) must scare him too.

He said in If Obama was re-elected, that 8 years from now he would be scared to write a similar letter, he needs to be scared now. It did not even take 8 years for Obama to start trying to silence anyone that opposes him.

Because he, unlike the ones who voted for this man, understand that the Obamanation will ultimately lead to this country's destruction if left unchecked. As just one example, do you have any idea what damage his spending programs with no means to replace the money will do to us? We will simply become another Greece.

"You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves. "

Wow. The old geezer who wrote this will be dead before global warming floods Florida, so why does he care? It's sad how shortsighted old people can be. Doesn't he have any grandchildren to worry about?

Aand I thought LIBS were SCARED OF PALIN

hahahah ahahahahhah

CORP KLOWNS WONT BE ABLE TO PRICE HIKE OLD FARTS MEDS ANYMORE

hahah ahah CRY ME RIVER

Obama is scary, that's why.

I saw nothing in the letter to disagree with.