- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The doctor recommends him to be hospitalized for further treatment.2. The students request to delay the examination to a week later.
3. It is imperative that we have to control and eliminate pollution.
4. The chairman dismissed the missing though it’s only last for three hours. (I don’t know how to put move in this sentence).
5. It is very important that we do not allow those people to be entered into the premises without an ID.
6. She asks us to lock the door before going out.
7. The Grand Jury had ordered the sentencing for Jack’s case.
8. We insist that you should not go home alone at night.
9. Helen proposes that I should be her business partner.
10. I strongly suggest that our plan must be kept in a confidential manner.
11. It is essential that we have to manage our time efficiently.
12. I strongly advise that you should buy medical insurance when travelling to China .
2010-05-14 06:11:13 補充：
4. Should be dismissed the meeting.....
- 1 decade ago
1. the doctor advised him to hospital treatment. (recommend)
2. the request to postpone the examination of students for a week. (request)
3. control of pollution and conducive to eliminating pollution is very important. (imperative)
4. Although only lasted three hours, but the Chairman proposed that the meeting (meeting). (move)
5. no identification card no one can be permitted to enter the House is very important. (important)
6. She asked for we have to go before the door. (ask)
7. the grand jury has command will Jack trial. （order）
8. we insist that you do not go home alone at night. （insist）
9. Helen suggested I become business partners. （propose）
10. I strongly suggest our secret plan should not be made public. （suggest）
11. you should allocate time to effectively is essential. （essential）
12. I strongly advise you in the Mainland should be to buy medical insurance. （advise）
- Anonymous1 decade ago