Pros and Cons of Illegal Immigration?
- ?Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
There are no pro's only cons.
Here are many, many reasons.
Americans Working to Stop Illegal Immigration
Get the Facts about Illegal Immigration
Problems With Illegal Immigration
While illegal alien and amnesty supporters state complaints from Americans about illegal immigration are some form of racism, there are many very real problems associated with illegal immigration.
We asked a focus groups of citizen activists who are engaged in the struggle to have America's borders secured and existing immigration laws enforced to tell us the different reasons Americans are alarmed about illegal immigration.
Please review this list. More details will be added to each subject in the future. Please contact us if you have an addition for this list of problems caused by illegal immigration.
Anchor Babies: Birthright Citizenship Exploited
Attacks on Border Patrol and Law Enforcement agents
Attacks on Free Speech in America
Animal Abuse Increases
Census Numbers: Negative Impact on Congressional Representation
Civil rights: Devalued by comparison to illegal actions
Closed and Overcrowded Hospitals and Emergency Rooms
Cost of Translators
Consulates issuing Matricular Cards (ID Mexico won't even accept)
Day Laborers loitering and creating public hazards
Depreciated Wages for Americans and Legal Immigrants
Deterioration of Common American Culture
Desecration of the American Flag: Foreign Flags used aggressively
Disrespect for American Laws
Drunk driving injuries and deaths: Hit and Runs
Ethnic Cleansing and Race Riots
Farm animals with in city limits
Foreign Influence on US Politics
Gangs, Graffiti, Drugs, Cartels, Smugglers, and Violence
Gang Rape and unreported rapes
High Birth Rates and Overpopulation
Human Sex Slavery
Increased Taxes for Americans
Increased pressures on infrastructure (roads, traffic, water, sewer)
Lost American Jobs
Lost American Sovereignty
Lost Self Governance of American citizens Vs. Globalism and Elitism
Male Chauvinism: Gender inequality
Not Speaking English, loss of common language, Press 1 for English
Overcrowded Schools and Negative Impact on American Education
Overcrowded single family homes
Overcrowded Jails and Prisons
Public Sanitation Loss: Trash and human waste in towns
Racist Groups and Race Based Politics
Remittances: Billions of dollars sent out of the US Economy
Rule of Law: Fundamental principles of America sacrificed.
Separatist Movements: Demands for autonomy
Smear Campaigns and Lies: Dirty Politics
Stolen American Taxpayer Resources: Tuition, Welfare, Licenses
Taking limited seats in colleges at taxpayer expense
Tax payer funds going to special interest groups (example) "LaRaza"
Terrorism Threats and Loss of national security
Trash and Negative Impact on Environment at border
Unfair to Legal Immigrants
Unfair Business Competition for law abiding companies
Unlicensed and Uninsured Motorists
- roughenLv 43 years ago
i wager there are experts for businesses: they get more cost-effective difficult paintings therefore a lot less prices. illegals are searching jobs the following and businesses employ them. con's -this one is difficult - yet illegals can't be tracked down until eventually stuck. yet another is ailments; some ailments may come the following. often, immigrants ought to do medicals earlier or at the same time as they get the following. notwithstanding, i imagine this difficulty is trivial.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Illegal immigrants violate federal immigration law. Their is no "pro."
- 1 decade ago
Here's a few of many PROS:
1. They are the backbone of our labor workforce. Many companies, especially farms have come to rely on them. We are already in a "Farm Labor Crisis" because of the new immigration laws, and Citizens not wanting the jobs they are leaving behind. Without workers, more and more farms are either shutting down, or moving to Mexico where the workers are without immigration issues.
U.S. Farm Labor Crisis.
U.S. farmers go where workers are: Mexico
2. They are tax payers and consumers of America. They pay BILLIONS in taxes every year, and make BILLIONS in purchases every year to! They buy houses, cars, food, cloths, music, electronics and the list goes on and on. They don't claim taxes, and all that stays in the US system. Those taxes help Social Security and Medicare stay around, they help legal Citizens get a retirement check every month, and taxes they pay in rent also helps local schools and maintenance of our roads. Most pay more taxes then the little bit of services they use and are eligible for.
Illegal Immigrants pay BILLIONS in taxes
Report Says Illegals Contribute
3. Hispanic Illegal Immigrants are part of the Hispanic Purchasing Power in the U.S. that's expected to reach $1TRILLION by 2011. Get rid of them all, and we'll never see that projection.
Hispanic entrepreneurship, purchasing power on the rise
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
There are no "pros", it's illegal and they are breaking the law. There are no pros to crime and criminals.Source(s): Is this a serious question?? Clearly any one who disagrees with me is a criminal/illegal themselves. You guys sicken me.