Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

wat band was frankie muniz in?

Favorite Answer

Check his myspace..the band named YOU HANG UP...

Frankie Muniz, who played the titular character in the early 2000's sitcom 'Malcolm in the Middle,' left Hollywood to become a professional race car driver. Now the 24-year-old is looking to add "rock star" to his resume, drumming for the unsigned act You Hang Up.

"This is something I have always wanted in my life, and I'm thrilled to be associated with such a great group of guys!" Muniz wrote on his MySpace page after joining the band in late December.