Pisces personality quiz. Does your Zodiac sign match your personality?

Grab a paper and pencil and ready to find out how much Pisces is in your personality! Read each of the following situations over and quickly assess (go with your first instincts) whether you agree with the statement. For every statement you agree with, jot down a tally mark. At the end of the quiz you will find instructions on how to interpret your score.

THE QUIZ

1. I admit it--I tend to believe everything I hear.

2. I love animals and I never miss the opportunity to rescue a stray.

3. I have to avoid phone calls with telemarketers since I seem to be easily talked into just about anything.

4. I have a strong and active imagination. When I was a child I would get lost in my own little world of imaginary play friends.

5. I always will opt to go with the flow rather than trying to shake things up.

6. In my love relationships, I am very affectionate.

7. I have excellent intuition and I am always able to pick up on the hidden feelings of others.

8. I am able to adapt to just about any situation easily. For example, if I were to lose my job I would be able to quickly find a new one and adjust.

9. I sometimes get myself into trouble when I try to help others. I get involved in situations that I should not be involved in.

10. I am very sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily.

11. If I get into an argument with somebody, I am usually the first person to back down.

12. I sometimes get carried away with my story telling and I end up making up tales that are outright lies.

13. I am very creative and artistic, and I have found work that incorporates these skills.

14. I am told that I can be too trusting of strangers.

15. When it comes to office politics, I tend to be oblivious to them.

16. I know that I lack self-confidence.

17. There are times when I miss seeing conflict and chaos that is going on around me. I seem to have an ability to just block it out, whereas others get caught up in it.

18. My personal goals in life are not very clear to me.

19. I always put the needs of others before my own.

20. I easily lose myself in books and movies to the point that I completely forget about the outside world.

Your score: Every tally mark you made has a value of five percent. For example, if you agreed with 15 of the statements, you have a score of (15 x 5) 75%. This would mean that 75% of your personality characteristics fall in line with a typical Pisces.

What is a "typical" Pisces personality?

Pisces (born February 20-March 20) is the 12th sign of the Zodiac. Pisces tend to be one of the sweetest, but most naive of the Sun Signs. They are affectionate people and avoid conflict at all costs. They often lack high self-esteem and a vision for their own feature. They tend to be overly reliant on others to give them a purpose in life. Pisces have to be careful; their need for escapism can lead to anything from excessive daydreaming to substance abuse.

Number 12 dont really pertain to me. I am pretty truthful. I hate to make stories up. Other then that i agree with all the other statements.

Best Answer

I'm 80% Pisces :)

Source(s): Sun Pisces Leo Moon Taurus Rising

16. I know that I lack self-confidence.

Used to be 100%...now, only 70% Pisces

1. I admit it--I tend to believe everything I hear - yes.

2. I love animals and I never miss the opportunity to rescue a stray - yes.

3. I have to avoid phone calls with telemarketers since I seem to be easily talked into just about anything - no.

4. I have a strong and active imagination. When I was a child I would get lost in my own little world of imaginary play friends - yes.

5. I always will opt to go with the flow rather than trying to shake things up - yes.

6. In my love relationships, I am very affectionate - yes.

7. I have excellent intuition and I am always able to pick up on the hidden feelings of others - yes.

8. I am able to adapt to just about any situation easily. For example, if I were to lose my job I would be able to quickly find a new one and adjust - no, kinda depends.

9. I sometimes get myself into trouble when I try to help others. I get involved in situations that I should not be involved in - i've not got into trouble by helping others so far, so no.

10. I am very sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily - yes.

11. If I get into an argument with somebody, I am usually the first person to back down - yes.

12. I sometimes get carried away with my story telling and I end up making up tales that are outright lies - no.

13. I am very creative and artistic, and I have found work that incorporates these skills - yes to first part because i'm still in search of such kind of work.

14. I am told that I can be too trusting of strangers - yes.

15. When it comes to office politics, I tend to be oblivious to them - yes.

16. I know that I lack self-confidence - not all the time.

17. There are times when I miss seeing conflict and chaos that is going on around me. I seem to have an ability to just block it out, whereas others get caught up in it - yes.

18. My personal goals in life are not very clear to me - yes.

19. I always put the needs of others before my own - yes.

20. I easily lose myself in books and movies to the point that I completely forget about the outside world - yes.

my score is 75%. Most of these traits won't apply all the time in my case. Personally i feel i am a good combo of pisces, sagittarius and capricorn :)

Pisces sun.

Sag moon.

I deleted the ones that I don't agree with.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes... and NO

Yes... and No as well <_<

Yes

Yes

16. I know that I lack self-confidence.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Source(s): I am 65-75% Pisces. (If you move out the 2 No's.)

1. No - infact i'm quite a disbeliever of many things until I am convinced i've got enough evidence.

2. No - While I was vegetarian for 15 years I will assess if I can look after an animal before I 'adopt' it

3. Yes and no - I don't really like making phone calls unless vital in general.

4. Yes!

5. Yes.

6 Yes - for sure!

7. Yep.

8. Yes I adapt to my surroundings pretty well I feel.

9. No - I will give them guidance but I often am aloof and let them see their reality first then step in.

10. No - I can pick up bad energy and aura but i'm not sensitive (Aquarius moon y'see)

11. Yes - UNLESS I really feel strongly about something or am definately right

12. Yep - ie i've been on stage with UK SUBS (a well know Brit punk band) - I have.. but by falling on it.

13. Yes - As a chef you want colourful food and I am into landscape photography.

14. Yep - good and bad.

15. Yep - if it's not about/to do with me I don't really care.

16. Yep - behind my aloof and strong impression is quite a sensitive and tortured soul.

17. Nope - I've been caught into it but sometimes I will run away from it. Depends.

18. Yes - I have so many goals as a Chef but no idea which specific one I want.

19. Nope - This world is rough and if a man's gonna make it he's gotta be tough.

20. Movies - yes, Music - yes. Books - not so much.

Out of 20 I got ... 12 out of 20 so 12 x 5 = 60%.

I'd be happy with that as I am a Pisces sun but got 4 planets in Aquarius so I guess that makes sense.

• retha

Zodiac Personality Quiz

~I do

~...Im a bad human so no

~I think they are funny and say that im a resturant

~Nope

~No way!

~Yeah :)))))

~Yes and no some people are hard to read

~Yup I pride myself on picking myself up quickly

~No, i stopped

~Rarely

~Never!

~Only to spice it up

~pssshaaa I cant draw for crap

~Maybe

~Sometimes, other times I am a total gossip

16. I know that I lack self-confidence.

~Hell no

~No

~No

~NO

~NO

25%---lol Im on a cusp March 22

1.No

2.Yes I love animals and help strays

3.No I Grew up knowing telemarketer were a nuisance

4.Very very very big imagination with endless ideas id play hours with action figures as a kid

5.well im taurus rising so if something really doesn't go my way i try to change it a bit

6.yes very affectionate

7.Yes I can read peoples feelings like an xray on bones

8.Yes usually am very adaptable

9.Yes that used to happen but not anymore I learned from that mistake

10.Im not really sensetive anymore but i used to be, i try to be optimistic when i get hurt

such as some people cant even see or cant even move their bodies or are born without fingers

11.I almost never get into arguments but if im mad enough to get in one i always have the last word

12.no i try not to lie about my past achievments or stories but i might make it sound a lot better with good wording

13.100% Creative

14.Im not very trusting i put people through my little mind test before i can trust them, i used to trust everyone not anymore.

15.idc about politics

16.I dont lack self confidence but i am shy around girls that i like

17.no not really i dont miss much im very attentive

18.ya not yet but im still a sophmore in highschool

19.its about half and half i learned from an aries that i should care about myself more (Probably the only good thing they taught me)

20.not really, only a few movies get my really interested

Source(s): 45% i guess id like to say about 80% its just that most of the stuff I couldnt agree with was stuff ive learned to change because they were proablems and i was smart enough to realize them.

I am 25% Pisces lol

I only have on Planet in Pisces, it is Saturn :D

2, 6, 7 ,8,13 are the only ones i agreed to lol

I am Aquarius sun/ Libra moon/ Aquarius mercury/ Capricorn Venus and Leo mars

I am also Aquarius/ Pisces cusp. When i was young, most of these traits were in me, but now they are not, i changed allot and gained much confidence and my self esteem is now like 100% higher than before lol

• Janis

sun sign isn't as important as horoscopes and stuff make it out to be. google birth chart and run yours. it's a combination of things that make you who you are not just sun sign. Edit...................................... For example, I would consider myself steady, determined, reliable, creative, kind, loyal, generous, and honest, and at the same time, sensitive, stubborn, lazy, possessive, and having a sharp temper. I like living comfortably, being independent, good food & wine, beauty in all aspects including a beautiful home, and nature. I dislike change, manipulation, betrayal, vulgarity, and being controlled. I have a tough outer shell emotionally, and find it difficult to trust people. I also "read" people easily and want to feel like I belong. Wow, how about Taurus? Do you have any Taurus?

I'm 70% Pisces

Pisces Sun

Aries Moon

Libra Rising