Pisces personality quiz. Does your Zodiac sign match your personality?

Grab a paper and pencil and ready to find out how much Pisces is in your personality! Read each of the following situations over and quickly assess (go with your first instincts) whether you agree with the statement. For every statement you agree with, jot down a tally mark. At the end of the quiz you will find... show more Grab a paper and pencil and ready to find out how much Pisces is in your personality! Read each of the following situations over and quickly assess (go with your first instincts) whether you agree with the statement. For every statement you agree with, jot down a tally mark. At the end of the quiz you will find instructions on how to interpret your score.

THE QUIZ

1. I admit it--I tend to believe everything I hear.

2. I love animals and I never miss the opportunity to rescue a stray.

3. I have to avoid phone calls with telemarketers since I seem to be easily talked into just about anything.

4. I have a strong and active imagination. When I was a child I would get lost in my own little world of imaginary play friends.

5. I always will opt to go with the flow rather than trying to shake things up.

6. In my love relationships, I am very affectionate.

7. I have excellent intuition and I am always able to pick up on the hidden feelings of others.

8. I am able to adapt to just about any situation easily. For example, if I were to lose my job I would be able to quickly find a new one and adjust.

9. I sometimes get myself into trouble when I try to help others. I get involved in situations that I should not be involved in.

10. I am very sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily.

11. If I get into an argument with somebody, I am usually the first person to back down.

12. I sometimes get carried away with my story telling and I end up making up tales that are outright lies.

13. I am very creative and artistic, and I have found work that incorporates these skills.

14. I am told that I can be too trusting of strangers.

15. When it comes to office politics, I tend to be oblivious to them.

16. I know that I lack self-confidence.

17. There are times when I miss seeing conflict and chaos that is going on around me. I seem to have an ability to just block it out, whereas others get caught up in it.

18. My personal goals in life are not very clear to me.

19. I always put the needs of others before my own.

20. I easily lose myself in books and movies to the point that I completely forget about the outside world.

Your score: Every tally mark you made has a value of five percent. For example, if you agreed with 15 of the statements, you have a score of (15 x 5) 75%. This would mean that 75% of your personality characteristics fall in line with a typical Pisces.

What is a "typical" Pisces personality?

Pisces (born February 20-March 20) is the 12th sign of the Zodiac. Pisces tend to be one of the sweetest, but most naive of the Sun Signs. They are affectionate people and avoid conflict at all costs. They often lack high self-esteem and a vision for their own feature. They tend to be overly reliant on others to give them a purpose in life. Pisces have to be careful; their need for escapism can lead to anything from excessive daydreaming to substance abuse.
Update: Number 12 dont really pertain to me. I am pretty truthful. I hate to make stories up. Other then that i agree with all the other statements.