Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Do you think Ca. would be in a better fiscal condition if they would enforce illegal immigration?

It has been reported that hospitals have closed in Ca. schools are overcrowded and crime is up due to the huge amount of illegals using government services. Should they clean up their own mess before interfering with AZ?

Favorite Answer

California has been in a state of decay for many years. While yes, securing her southern border and getting rid of the illegals will help, it is just one of many problems. California is also the largest "nanny state" in the union. The amount of gov't handouts is absolutely ridiculous. Another thing is they tax companies so much, that those companies decide to just leave the state. In short, this is the liberal agenda for the entire country. See how well it works?

ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT!!

California is the WORST! I live here, I KNOW!

Instead of Boycotting or Criticizing Arizona, they should DEFINITELY CLEAN THEIR OWN House, of ILLEGAL ALIENS & Anchor Babies......'they' are DRAINING our State DRY!

California reminds me of Cardinal Mahoney, CRITICIZING Arizona for 'their' Law.......

YET, HE MENTIONS NOTHING OR DOES ANYTHING ABOUT HIS "PEDOPHILE" PRIESTS!!..

"People in GLASS should not throw Rocks"!!

I don't think that's the answer... I would try to spur new business, like green energy, if I were in charge.

They should DEFINITELY clearn up their own mess, before intervening in anyone's business.

• paul s

In a heartbeat

Without question.