How to make a link show up in an answer?

Every time I answer a question, the link that I posted will come up but not highlighted. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

If I remember right you can copy links to answers but they won"t highlight until you reach level 2

Blue Oyster Cult / Don't Fear The Reaper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy_pYXSpPA

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): The trivia section of my brain stuck at #5

You are a Level 1, adding a link to an answer has now become a privilege of Level 2 and above.

Yahoo! Answers uses a points and level system based on trust. To protect all of the Answers community against malicious links and spam the ability to post active hyperlinks is only earned once an account reaches Level 2.

URLs will still be visible when posted by Level 1 users but will not be active. To visit a URL posted by a Level 1 user it will be necessary to take the action of copying and pasting the URL into your browser. You should only take this action if you are certain the URL is safe and not a security threat to your computer.