I am a U.S. citizen and I am interested in finishing my nursing education in the U.K. Any suggestions on how I?

I have finished all the pre-reqs for nursing school. I am interested in either a associates of nursing degree or a Bachelor in nursing.

1 Answer

  • Lori
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Nursing education is quite different in the UK.(For one thing they have no such thing as an Associates degree).You would have to get a student visa, pay international student fees and do the upgrading if you wanted to work in the US.UK nurses are specialist trained and US nurses are generalist trained.Your UK education would not qualify you to work in the US without the extra schooling.If you plan on nursing in the US you would be better off going to school there.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.