Is starting motocross at 12 years old to late?

i just started riding motocross about 2 months ago and have already been to the track about 6 times and gone off all these jumps. do you think i am to old to become really good fast? most pro people stared at around age 5. i think i dont have a chance.
Update: i just started riding motocross about 2 months ago and have already been to the track about 6 times and gone off all these jumps. i ride a yamaha yz85 and am about 5 foot 2. i am one of the few girls on the track and am really being pushed by all the boys. i think that is a good thing though. i live in... show more i just started riding motocross about 2 months ago and have already been to the track about 6 times and gone off all these jumps. i ride a yamaha yz85 and am about 5 foot 2. i am one of the few girls on the track and am really being pushed by all the boys. i think that is a good thing though. i live in wilmington,de so there are not many places to ride. i go to blue diamond park. do you think i am to old to become really good fast and catch up to others? most pro people stared at around age 5 so i dont have nearly as much experience.
8 answers 8