Who would win a war between Israel and the European Union states?

If for one moment we put aside Israels traditional threats like the Arabs and more recently the Iranians. In reality these Arab and Iranians probably are nothing more then a pathetic childish enemy who have only embarrassed themselves. Each time theirs been a War these Arabs have ended up getting their hides... show more If for one moment we put aside Israels traditional threats like the Arabs and more recently the Iranians. In reality these Arab and Iranians probably are nothing more then a pathetic childish enemy who have only embarrassed themselves. Each time theirs been a War these Arabs have ended up getting their hides tanned.

But if you go a bit north to them cold northerly snowy lands, where them super hot pinkish white skinned blonde blue eyed people who follow the cross live you will see what i mean. Im talking about Christian Europe here. If you want to know about Anti-Semetism you should look at Europe for one moment.

It is a fact that Europe has been in the past and still continually is full of anti-semetism to its rotten core. These Europeans still support the Palestinians and always act like they are the victims in all this. This is nothing more then their continuing Anti-Semetism. To refresh some memories:

Russia: 19th century Pogroms against Russian Jewry.

Spain: 1492.... Catholic policy of "Juden Frei"

England and France: They too havent exactly got a rosy history neither when it comes to Anti-semetism.

Germany... Do i even need to mention them? and what they did?

To mention a few more look at the amount of collaboration in occupied Europe

So just imagine if push came to shove and a fully scale war was to take part soley between Israel and all the EU states only, who would win?

Im talking about a completly conventional war where Europe has to invade and capture Israel and vice versa Israel has to capture every European capital?

Who would win? I also hear that Israel has something called a "Samson option" in which they promise the end of days meaning that if their country were to go under they would take the whole world with them!

SO would win then? EU states V Israel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
11 answers 11