[ramadan] 2 yrs ago, ninja&ducky said "There is no logic behind it even some Sunni's do this they call.."?

There is no logic behind it even some Sunni's do this they call unto Muhammad (saw)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080520030745AAizDAu

so id like to know more about this now :D it seems its not just shias who apparently call unto people for help :)
Update: @abdulmalik: lol i know what she said, and i wasnt hiding it since i did put the link there. however, the point is, SOME sunnis do it. what she said afterwards is her opinion on this being a type of shikr. yet SOME sunnis do it :)
Update 2: @loserville: if i hadnt done that people would have asked me "where did u hear this from" and thus i would have had to tell them :) im not having a go at ducky, im just saying this is what some sunnis do. why twist my question for?
Update 3: lol sonja: for an abrahamic montheist who carries the tag of being a koranist, you refer to dr naik.........never thought id see the day :) but then again, its not like you even know what the hell you believe in.
10 answers 10