Do guys mind it when a girl keeps her shirt on during sex?

Like if she was wearing a low-cut top so you could pull it down but she wouldn't fully take it off so she could hide her stomach.

Would that bother a guy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

If you're having sex with someone and they go to take your shirt off, they're usually past the point where they care about your flabby stomach. If it really bothers you, try wearing some form of lingerie (it can be loose ond flowy) cos then he'll prolly want you to keep it on!

• 10 years ago

Keeping your clothes on to hide your body is an sign of insecurity and definitely not a turn on. Even if you think your body could be in better shape you should still do what you can to be confident in the bedroom. It may be hard at first but it will be worth it. Confidence goes a very long way.

Source(s): Being with insecure people. Not fun, at all.
  • Link
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Depends on how attractive the girl is. It can be very cute, but it's better if both parties are comfortable with their own and each other's bodies. This is what makes the intimacy and passion so fantastic. Don't feel you have anything to hide.

• 10 years ago

yes well it depends whether your talking bout singles or in a relationship. I hate it when my gf keeps her top on, even if she has a lil belly i love everything about her and things that cover up your body makes the experience not as sexual

If singles then yeah its understandable at a party or whatever

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

the worst thing........by far, the worst thing a gal can do during sex is worry about her image.

A) shes not enjoying it B) the gal will have an expression of fear/insecurity on her face and that is really unattractive.

Only time a skirt should be worn during sex is when role playing or having sex in public.

Source(s): me
  • 10 years ago

No it doesnt bother guys. But I suggest a sexy lacy strappy top and black over the knee stockings....As if you needed his sex so much you didnt have time to take off everything.

• 10 years ago

yes it would --- its sex and i want both to be naked well normally --- if the mood takes us and we cant wait then it does not matter what we wear ---- but after the clothes will come off ready for round 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever round we are up to :D

• Jacko
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

It doesn't matter a hoot what other guys think, it's what you think that matters.

And it must bother you, or you wouldn't be here asking questions.

Why don't you talk it over with your girl? Then you would find your real answer.

• 4 years ago

Used to have the same bumps turns out it was caused by stress and worry. If you stress and worry a lot stop and problem solved.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.