Will you fail your home study if your doctor finds that you have high blood pressure or high cholesterol?

My husband and I are trying to get our homestudy done so that we can adopt a baby boy who is due May 29th. I have to get my physical tomorrow and I'm nervous about it. I am significantly overweight because I have PCOS (which is one reason why we can't have children of our own) and therefore I have slightly... show more My husband and I are trying to get our homestudy done so that we can adopt a baby boy who is due May 29th. I have to get my physical tomorrow and I'm nervous about it. I am significantly overweight because I have PCOS (which is one reason why we can't have children of our own) and therefore I have slightly high blood pressure and cholesterol. I have had this for a couple of years now. Will this cause me to fail my adoption home study physical? The agency says they are looking for your doctor to say that you have a "normal life expectancy". But if you have high blood pressure and cholesterol and are overweight that significantly reduces your life expectancy so does this mean I will most likely fail?