.45 ACP vs .45 GAP which is better?

three parts to this question...

1. Which of these is a better caliber and why?

2. If you could choose between these two calibers, which would you choose and why?

3. I am looking to buy a Glock. I am trying to decide between the Glock 20, the Glock 21, or the Glock 37. I am leaning toward the g37... but i cannot decide. Which one should i get? If you have any other suggestions, please give them.

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

get teh 45 acp. Ammo is more readily available. Glock is the only gun manufacter to use the 45 GAP they designed it just for their guns. So i would choose the 45 acp hands down. I have not even seen 45 GAP at the gandermountain by my house or even at the shooting range for that matter. As for what glock to get i couldnt tell you. I would suggest looking at the FNH FNP 45 ACP i bought the 40 cal because 40 cal ammo is always available cheap in FMJ by me. i liked the FNP because its ambedextrious, double action, thumb safety plus nice capacity both the 40 and 45 FNP hold 14+1. Or look at the springfield 45 acp 1911. Best thing to do would be to post this in the hunting section, this section is basically air soft. Also search 45GAP not too long ago someone asked about that caliber because someone wanted to straight up trade him his (the person asking the question) 45 acp for his 45 GAP. I cant remeber all the specifics but everyone said hell no dont do it.

45 acp 45 gap

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

.45 ACP vs .45 GAP which is better?

three parts to this question...

3. I am looking to buy a Glock. I am trying to decide between the Glock 20, the Glock 21, or the Glock 37. I am leaning toward the...

Source(s): 45 acp 45 gap better: https://bitly.im/CFx4y

matt is right. if you really want a 45 go with acp. ive never even seen gap. why do you want a 45 anyways? you should check out the G22 RTF2. .40 cal has great stopping power and you can almost always find ammo for it. .45 ammo is a rarity where i live.

Source(s): just purchased the G22 RTF2 and am loving everything about it

45 gap is ten times better than a 40

stop hanging on to old 45acp.4 sate patrols have gone to the gap.u cant get over 600fps from a 45acp.