Mathematical Statistics?

I have trouble doing problems.

The text used for the course is "Introduction to Mathematical Statistics" by Hogg, etc (6th ed):

http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/In...

I have trouble many of the problems assigned by the professor (and the TAs are unhelpful). I was wondering if there is a good website that has solutions or hints (I have the solution many and it is terribly useless). Or perhaps some websites that I can use to better understand the material and help me with the problems?

Thanks, the final will consist of problems assigned in problem sets.

I checked MML and coursecompass. I can't register since I do not have a code nor did my professor setup any online component.

Additionally my textbook isn't even listed since it is higher level math book (it's also used in graduate level courses)

Favorite Answer

SInce you are using a pearon textbook it may come with My Math Lab. If so, register fo MML. They have a lot of resources there that will assist you. I have used it before and its better than having a teacher. You can also check the pearson website to see what resources they have available.

the comparable explanation why there is not a type for genuine diagnosis, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Discrete arithmetic, variety concept, complicated diagnosis, Set concept, team concept, and the different mathematical situation you may think of of.