Culturally speaking what was your high school prom like?

What was your HS prom like? Was it the best night of your lives or did you fall for the hype?

Next year I have my. :) And for those of you who haven't gone yet are you excited?

Favorite Answer

lol I went this year like 2 weeks ago =]

It's my Junior year so i'm gonna go next year too =D

I had a good time, but my friend didn't. Her boyfriend got mad at her when she helped a guy pick out a tie o.O

and then she got mad at him...and it was awkward, long story short, she broke up with him the day after prom.

A bunch of people complained cause it was "too bright" but I didn't really mind lol. They just wanted to get their grind on ;)

The food was good too, but this girl I didn't really know who was in my group started crying cause her boyfriend and her got in a really stupid argument and it was really awkward =/

But i'm excited for next year too! =]

It was a wonderful night for me. I went with my future wife on my Senior Prom. My junior prom was good too. The school where I went at that time traditionally Beach Music, but it was fun. Afterward, we went out to eat and then Made out, fun.

I did not go to my HS prom. That kind of stuff is not really my style. All seems pointless.

If I wanted to see people dance in clothes they can't afford, I could've watched a music video.

I would've skipped my college graduation had my mother not come to attend the ceremony.

I went to the senior prom alone, never had a girl dance with me or anything. Never had a prom date or a girlfriend during my high school years. Now I am 30, already had 9 girlfriends, went to many big name parties with them, more sophisticated, high school was hell for me.

hopefully you can answer this question, my friend needs help

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhrkD...

Looking back, the preparation was fun. The actual prom was okay. It was a nice memory

I didn't had one. I was at a all boy jewish private school.

I did went to 3 after prom parties tho. They were really fun. And best of all I didn't have to wear a tux all night

Edit. I know our going to have a blast. :)

Didn't go. I was cheap and HATE wearing suits.

From the pictures my friends took it didn't look that great, but whatevers.

• quite excited! i have no idea which girl i'm going to ask though...man it's going to be nervewracking haha

homeschoolers don't have prom, I hear prom is overrated.

it was horrible, some guys didn't know the meaning of "NO!" and got so drunk. (anyways it wasn't my prom, it was my dates)