is there an on-line stocks/options trading website that accept visa card as way of funding account ?

actually I am not american and I would like to trade options but all of the brokers over the internet (scottrade, e*trade, zecco, ....) - that I know - accept checks , bank wire and (ACH)

I am far a way from my bank (6 countries a way) , and no method of the above useful for me

I tried to find an online bank that accept visa card as a way of funding my account , there were several but they don't accept non-US citizens

my Question is that ( is there an online bank or good options trading broker that accept credit cards as a method of funding user account ?)

Best Answer

It is illegal as defined by Federal Law for a brokerage firm to accept a credit card issued by a bank or another lending institution for payment for the purchase of securities.

If you want to trade/invest in the US markets, you should consider either having your bank wire funds to your brokerage account, you deposit, in check form, sufficient monies that would permit you trade.

Source(s): from the street

1

Source(s): Auto Binary Signals http://netint.info/AdvancedTradingTechnology

No. It would be very irresponsible of them to do so. If you don't have enough in a bank account to transfer (and you can do that via internet regardless of location) then it is not in your interest (or a broker's) to open a trading account. Plus, the likelihood of someone doing so with money paid for through credit card fraud is an unacceptable risk for the broker (and their insurer).

• ?

It is IMPOSSIBLE to fund any brokers with credit cards BUT you can withdraw cash from your credit card and wire it to your online options trading account.

Limewire bearshare