i need highschool romance for anime in english dubbed only! i have already seen highschool host club and fruit?

i want a good anime with lots of romance and love triangles but it has to be in english dubbed

Best Answer

Fruits Basket you mean? haha, yeah I loved that anime:D Though I do suggest you read the manga, cuz it was a million times better, especially once you get past volume 6...moving on, I also loved Ouran High School Host Club too, so let me think of some new suggestions....

Suzuka was really good:D When you see the first episode you may think "uh...." it had this one....scene....but the rest of the animes not like that, trust me! This was an amazing anime, and according to the others on youtube, they loved it too, and its a highschool romance anime:)

okay, my third favorite (next to fruits basket and ouran) was Special A, the thing that sux is, its not english dubbed:/ And at first the legs seem long and skinny, but you get used to them and it was really really good! Its a highschool romance....you can see it at animefreak.tv, but like I said, its not English dubbed, and actually on yahooanswers I asked for a new anime, and EVERYONE said Special A even though I said english dubbed, and it turned out amazing!

But if you really want English dubbed, maybe try School Rumble. I haven't seen it yet but I've gotten suggestions for it, and I HEAR its really good...i dunno, maybe.

I hoped I helped maybe a little:/ actually, I really hope you'll try Suzuka and like it:)

• wathen

Naruto and Bleach have been on the authentic of my checklist till i got here across Baka and take a glance at (ultimate Anime ever so a approaches) Have watched all the episodes of Baka and take a glance at nevertheless, and arranged on it to return returned, so i'm interior the hunt additionally for brand spanking new animes as nicely. right here is a few greater i enjoyed which you're able to like as nicely: commonplace of 0 barren area Punk Ouran intense college host club Haganai Angel Beats Imma attempt those that are reccommended right here nevertheless

My ideas would be His And Her Circumstances, Ai Yori Aoshi, Air and Maison Ikkoku. Moon Phase is also good if a vampire theme is tolerable.Since I live in the eastern Washington north Idaho area (Spokane specificaly) I have a special for Kanon and Please Teacher/Twins. The former has the look of the surrounding small tows in winter and the latter has the look of nearby lakeside communities.That's me personally though.

Source(s): Personal viewing habits.

Dangit, I know a bunch of Highschool romances and stuff, but it's mainly English Subbed.

I actually prefer subbed than dubbed. Aghh.

Let's see...

The only one I can think of is like, Myself;Yourself.

Well, hope that somewhat helped...