My boyfriend sucks. He didnt get me anything for mothers day but a card...not even flowers?

He is not the father of my child, but even my ex h got my a bouquet of flowers and even took me to dinner. My boyfriend said he was short on money but he just went to get rims on his truck 2 weeks before. He got his taxes but I guess thats all gone.... I had a great day overall but it sucks that my own boyfriend... show more He is not the father of my child, but even my ex h got my a bouquet of flowers and even took me to dinner. My boyfriend said he was short on money but he just went to get rims on his truck 2 weeks before. He got his taxes but I guess thats all gone.... I had a great day overall but it sucks that my own boyfriend didnt get me anything but a friecken card. I got gifts from everyone else , mom, gma...etc but this clown. He always playing the broke card and I'm sick of it. He did take me out to dinner a few weeks prior and brought me a pr of $120. air max but dam, some flowers could have sufficed today..just sayin...what should I do