POLL: Are There Any Songs or Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes? ^_^.?

For me the song -

Dj Sammy - Heaven (9/11 mix) brings tears too my eyes.

How about you guys and gals? Any songs or movies bring tears to your eyes? ^_^.

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g2IlaDLVLo

Youtube thumbnail

Eric Clapton wrote this after his 4 year old son fell to his death from a 53rd floor window. So sad, especially for those of us who have children and can imagine his pain.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't really cry unless something sad happens that affect me personally.

The only movie that has EVER managed to bring tears to my eyes is "P.S. I Love You".

It's not really the kind of movie I would watch, either. But every time I see it on television I watch it all the ay through and I always cry.

Sometimes crying is good for the soul, I think.

• 10 years ago

Of course.

The Graduation Song by Vitamin C always starts the waterworks. I'm graduating next year so it's worse now...

Movies that make me cry... The Outsiders. The Blind Side.

I know there are more but those are the recent ones.

• 10 years ago

This one guy sang love songs hes a singer my uncle was listenin to hes cd in the truck a couple yrs ago, & I started cryin & he said why are you cryin & I said cuz I want to find true luv which is true Im 18 & Ive had my heart broken a couple times waitin for mr rite but anyways Ive cried over where the red fern grows, a walk to remember, & old yeller

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Song: Kent - Järnspöken, or Bryan Adams - Sound the Bugle, or Depeche Mode - Somebody.

Movie: What's Eating Gilbert Grape

• I never had seen a movie that made me cry. The song "I miss you" kinda brings tears to my eyes, i'm not a huge fan of Miley, so is that weird, lol?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

None have yet but "All That I Got Is You" by Ghostface Killah featuring Mary J. Blige always comes close

And the end of Gran Torino got close too.

• 3 years ago

Movies: Empire of the Sun, Boy in Striped Pajamas

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Keyshia Cole-You Complete Me

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

there are a lot of Songs and Movies that make me cry, one or two Movies that stand out for making me cry from the rest are, the Green Mile, and the Lion King.

Source(s): myself
  • 10 years ago

The Circle of life. Yes, you read that right. The Circle of Life from the Lion King. It's just so true when you think about the lyrics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.