Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Christian vs. Kofi Kingston IC Title who will win Friday?

I think Christian

Favorite Answer

Kofi Kingston...

To be perfectly honest, I was hoping to get some opinions on this match. We all know Christian should be in the main event picture, at least I do. Both Kofi and Christian are my favorites but I picked up Christian. However, this question comes to my mind: Will it help Kofi if he wins the IC title and Christian go into the main event picture, maybe at Fatal-4-Way? I have this strong feeling that Christian is going to win but I don't want him now. He has proved himself he is a main event wrestler back in TNA. My only fear is, if he doesn't win the title, what will happen to him?

I want Kofi Kingston to win but the WWE might give the belt to Christian because Kofi had the US Championship a year ago. Christian needs a fresh start on his road to stardom too, so Christian could possibly win by an unexpected Killswitch.

• Well I was actually hoping to see Ziggler in this match. I expect a few thumbs down for saying that but I think he has a great future.

Anyway, I think Kofi will win this match because Christian is supposed to be a main eventer soon. On the Money in the Bank PPV he is on the cover.

But what about Drew getting fired? That was unexpected! I can't wait to see what will happen next with him!

I want Kofi to win because because I feel that it's time to push Christian in the main event picture. But I think Christian might win because I feel that the WWE is more interested in these younger guys such as Swagger.

Both are 2 of my favorites, but Kofi had it already. So go Christian.

I hope Kofi wins it, so then Christian can get into the World Championship picture!

Source(s): Blame my Brain!

I think Kofi

I think it will be interfered in by Drew Mcintyre pushing back till Over The Limit. At over the limit Christian will win.

No Contest.

Source(s): I'M UNDEAD