OLTL - Is Starr ready to beat Hannah down?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Hannah better recognize that the Mannings are the WRONG crew to mess with.

I hope Starr's ready to lay the smack down...cause I'm ready to see someone, ANYONE, beat Hannah like she stole something.

Hannah has lost what little of her mind she had. First thinking she is any kind of a match for Todd and now Starr? When Hannah goes down, she's going to go down hard. And I for one can't wait to see it happen.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I think Starr is WAY past ready. I can't believe she has had as much self-control as she has. I would have already done something about that. Hannah is a psycho and deserves whatever Starr gives her.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Cole is beyond stupid. I'd like to beat him down. Not a fan of Starr, but she needs to punch Hannah's lights out.

• 10 years ago

If I were Starr I'd thank Hannah for showing me what a loser that Junkie Cole is. I'd kick him out and never see him again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I well I can't to Cole look like a finds out that the Mad Hannah lie big time and she more than likely pushed his Mother down.

• 10 years ago

I wish Hannah would have punched Starr and then Starr could press charges and prove her incredibility.

• 10 years ago

Well, I can't be sure about Starr, but I'm ready to beat the wench down. And if Starr wants to go for it, I'll be happy to help. I may be old, but I still know how to throw down.

• MAK
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yeah Starr is beyond ready and I would like to help her.....OMG this girl is nothing but trouble......and Cole just doesn't get it...he needs to take the blinders off.

• 10 years ago

Oh, I'm sure that she's more than ready! Bad enough when she was just chasing after Cole, but saying that she saw Todd push Marty... and she just keeps getting in her face!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I wish she would , but I think she has more sense than to do that. But I really wish Hannah would go away .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.