OLTL - Is Starr ready to beat Hannah down?

• Favorite Answer

Hannah better recognize that the Mannings are the WRONG crew to mess with.

I hope Starr's ready to lay the smack down...cause I'm ready to see someone, ANYONE, beat Hannah like she stole something.

Hannah has lost what little of her mind she had. First thinking she is any kind of a match for Todd and now Starr? When Hannah goes down, she's going to go down hard. And I for one can't wait to see it happen.

I think Starr is WAY past ready. I can't believe she has had as much self-control as she has. I would have already done something about that. Hannah is a psycho and deserves whatever Starr gives her.

Cole is beyond stupid. I'd like to beat him down. Not a fan of Starr, but she needs to punch Hannah's lights out.

If I were Starr I'd thank Hannah for showing me what a loser that Junkie Cole is. I'd kick him out and never see him again.

I well I can't to Cole look like a finds out that the Mad Hannah lie big time and she more than likely pushed his Mother down.

I wish Hannah would have punched Starr and then Starr could press charges and prove her incredibility.

Well, I can't be sure about Starr, but I'm ready to beat the wench down. And if Starr wants to go for it, I'll be happy to help. I may be old, but I still know how to throw down.

• MAK

Yeah Starr is beyond ready and I would like to help her.....OMG this girl is nothing but trouble......and Cole just doesn't get it...he needs to take the blinders off.

Oh, I'm sure that she's more than ready! Bad enough when she was just chasing after Cole, but saying that she saw Todd push Marty... and she just keeps getting in her face!

I wish she would , but I think she has more sense than to do that. But I really wish Hannah would go away .