Why do people still believe Michael Jackson is alive?

I'm just wondering! Why do some people think he is still alive? ..I see a bunch of youtube videos saying that Michael could be faking his death! And I think I'm starting to believe it myself. It does seem rather odd and don't really make any sense of MJ's death. But yet on the other hand would he really do this to his fans or even his kids?? But yet maybe he had this plan the whole time. Don't you think? Oh gosh! I'm lost! Help me please

Favorite Answer

some people, like me just don't want to let their angel go. It was such a shock and with all the unusual way it happened it seems almost planned. To be honest if this was his plan and he is still alive it is probably so he can live the rest of his life out in peace were people wouldn't hurt him and stalk him and be racist and everything. what kind of world do we live in that a man as selfless as him is tortured by the people he just wants to make happy? Michael is i think gone though. . . and it was not a plan. When elvis died it was the same thing simply that. I love you michael <3 x0x

I honestly agree with you! After his death there has been all these videos and documentaries which involved a 'ghost' of Michael Jackson strolling around.. Slightly creepy, if you ask me. I am not entirely sure myself why but I think I am starting to believe that he is still alive!

I reckon the main reason why people still believe that Michael Jackson is still alive is because of the immense impact he had on most of us; the music.. the dancing. He was a Legend, and Legends may metaphorically 'live on'. Wouldn't you agree? Because some of my friends who were crazy fans of him actually refuse to believe he is dead.

Not too helpful but yeah, just a thought :) x

Because They want to keep that "You like to get with michael Jackson Every night, don't you?" Thing Going, because they Have Nothing better to do with there life like get a gf or bf.

My little sister says that his family and other celebrities like Lady gaga and Will.i.am are in on it...she believes the hoax, too. And she says that he might be back either in June or July sometime next year.

• I guess some people like to have hope he is alive but he is dead, he would lie like that.

For the same reason they think Elvis is

They suffer from Elvis Presley syndrome. The man is dead, they need to get over it.

No he is dead. Dead and Never coming back. it is human nature to be unwilling to except things that are "bad" no matter how obvious it is.He is dead. People always do this. It's just people lying to them selves so they don't feel bad about some person they never knew who's music they liked and died.

Hope this is helpful.

And who actually believes that to this day? ..

I haven't heard that for a while now, I think people have realized that the legend is dead and he's resting in heaven naw, where he belongs(:

THEY. ARE. STU-PID. Don't believe it. The theories aren't logical and no one has any proper evidence that he's alive. There's clear evidence that he's dead. I'm pretty sure he's dead. So sad.