Best Bank in San Diego?

I've been banking with Wells Fargo for a little over a year now, and I'm not exactly thrilled with the way they have treated me. I'm a college student and I wanted some suggestions on which bank may offer the best options for me.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks[:

Favorite Answer

look into one of the local credit unions. they offer most all the same serivces of the big banks, have tons of available ATM's, and you can go into the local branches of other credit unions in the same group. ( like if you belong to N Island credit union, you can go into any of the navy federal credit unions and they will take care of you)

some fo the better ones are san diego county credit union, N island credit union and mission federal.

check their web sites for details and rates :)

Source(s): i bank at a local credit union

Best Banks In San Diego

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best Bank in San Diego?

Any help would be great!!

Thanks[:

Source(s): bank san diego: https://biturl.im/WAHyQ