Does the murder that took place in WA involving Craig's List scare you?

Just saw the story on the man that was murdered after posting a diamond ring on craig's list. Does this make you less likely to post?

I try to meet people in neutral spots and have someone with me to help with safety.

Favorite Answer

been 4 of those and no im not

i am very careful when dealing with people off of craigslist i make them meet me in a busy well lit area and i dont go alone.

my cell is also on open and in my hand the whole time

common sense goes along way

never meet people offline and if you do make them meet you somewhere busy like in front of walmart or target theres cameras and security and never ever go alone

Not a bad idea no matter if you use Craig's or any other method of sales.

No it does not scare me.

Because of the huge amount of communication we have one incident feels like i happened next door.

Stuff like this has been happening since the first classified ad was run in Ben Franklin's New England Current in 1730.

No.

45,000 Americans die in vehicle accidents each year.

Based on the last twelve months, you are over 9,000 times more likely to die in a car wreck than in a Craigslist murder.

If you don't post/shop on Craigslist, you have ZERO chance of dying in a Craigslist murder.