Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 years ago

A woman's desire for random sex is like when men have erectile dysfunction?

Recently I drank too much alcohol and for some reason my penis would not get erect on that day and the next morning. Since then I thought about sex but I did not desire casual sex as much as I normally do because of the dysfunction. My control overmyself increased tenfold. The blood wouln't flow to my penis and I could abstain from sex and masturbation although I did think of it.

I feel this is what women feel like. Generally speaking, the reason women are not as desperate as men for random sex is I believe due to this reason. Womens desire for random sex is like when men have erectile dysfunction.

random sex means you do not get to choose the partner. Its random.

Favorite Answer

Who said women do not like random sex ? try getting them drunk and the answer as they remove their self control is very different.

The woman's control is based on People. People knowing, People finding out, what People will think if they do find out. There are some honest girls who can say "I want what I want when I want it and I do not care to know your name or see you tomorrow unless you are amazing and I want an encore.

Women to take always the biggest risk of pregnancy and disease this is not added to by internet exposure so not only does the small town know about her the whole world can.

She often wishes she were a Man where being a Stud has some men admired, not many admire a slut but they do the same thing! Pity that, more truth would make a happier life for all

• Ida

You are going about this the wrong way. It's like putting a band aid on a broken leg and hoping you can walk. Call the escort and cancel, and use that money to see a psychologist. Your problem is just going to get worse when the escort shows up and you still can't perform. You will have suffered another failure, plus wasted all that money! How do you think your going to feel after that? That's right, worse! See what I mean? What you need is a good PSYCHOLOGIST you can talk to because your problem is in your head, and no amount of physical attempts or tossing off is going to help. You need to find out why you are unable to function. Find someone you can be totally honest with and as long as you are completely open about what's going on in your head, they will be able to help you find a solution, not just treat the symptoms. Remember, these people are there to help, not judge you, so you can trust them with this. Look for a psychologist that specializes in sexual dysfunctions. Don't waist your money on a hooker, when you need a doctor.

• Boo

Usually on a hang over, i'm as hard as a brick. You probably didn't desire casual sex because your experience of dysfunction is playing tricks on your head and causing you to think too much into it. Contrary to what many women will say, men DO have a few insecurities about sex. Usually to men who actually give a crap about pleasing their partner. One bad experience can have a very negative psychological effect. Its happened to me before and it wasn't nice. The key is to relax and accept that you're only human who can't be a perfectionist every time.....It will pass in time.

As for your theory on comparing the two experiences of dysfuntion being similar to having no desire for random sex....I guess there's no way for me to know for sure because i'm male, but i would doubt it very much without any plausible evidence to suggest it as a possibility.

No it's completely different.

Alcohol reveals your true self. The interesting thing is that everyone gets more raunchy when drunk and it proves that "not wanting to have sex" in either gender is far more a psychological shame or block.It means you have inhibitions about it, not that your have a naturally low sex drive but that you have taught or conditioned yourself to keep a tight lid on it.

HOWEVER, when a guy is drunk it impairs his blood circulation and this is why getting an erection is so much harder for a drunk guy,

women probably do have an equivalent desire to have random sex.

they are just 10 times more selective about the partners.

i should think so