A woman's desire for random sex is like when men have erectile dysfunction?

Recently I drank too much alcohol and for some reason my penis would not get erect on that day and the next morning. Since then I thought about sex but I did not desire casual sex as much as I normally do because of the dysfunction. My control overmyself increased tenfold. The blood wouln't flow to my penis and... show more Recently I drank too much alcohol and for some reason my penis would not get erect on that day and the next morning. Since then I thought about sex but I did not desire casual sex as much as I normally do because of the dysfunction. My control overmyself increased tenfold. The blood wouln't flow to my penis and I could abstain from sex and masturbation although I did think of it.

I feel this is what women feel like. Generally speaking, the reason women are not as desperate as men for random sex is I believe due to this reason. Womens desire for random sex is like when men have erectile dysfunction.
Update: random sex means you do not get to choose the partner. Its random.