anon asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 10 years ago

Who would win a bearhug contest Elena Kagan or Janet Napolitano?

@Lilly T: you ma'am are the master of cookie cutter follow-the-leader and don't dare think for yourself political ideologies. Bravo!

Lilly, you're a retard. I didn't say I liked her anywhere, LOL. Honestly I don't like her because she's a juden

• Will
    Favorite Answer

I'm getting sick just thinking about it.

This is your biggest concern about Kagan who was the adviser to Goldman Sachs during the time that ran them into the ground?

Libertarian Socialist? You sir are a master of the oxymoron. Bravo!

And you are not? WHAT do YOU personally think is great about her? That her advice ruined a company? That she believes in socialism? No doubt you like that one. That she has no experience? That she is ALSO a liberal from NY - is ANY other viewpoint or part of the country going to be represented on that court?

P.S. It's impossible to have liberty AND socialism at the same time. They cancel each other out.

I don't know. But for some reason I think deep inside you fantasize about being in the middle of that bear hug. And you make fun of Lilly's answer LOL! Your question is such a deep thought provoking political question.Why don't you think for yourself and answer your own question?

My man, them ain't no bears, they be bulls, Brahma Bulls.... be afraid, be very afraid.

only you