Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

If a gay guy falls in love with a girl, what should he do?

I have always been attracted to guys. However, recently I started to think about a particular cute girl. I want to hug her and touch her face and laugh and smile. But, I am not sexually attracted to her, and I don't get horny thoughts about her.

Do you think it is possible for a gay guy to fall in love with a girl? Does this mean he's bi? what should he do?

Best Answer

you like her!!! aw!!! biology has taken over you :)

ask her out!!!!

go ahead dont worry i dnt think ur bi

ask her out..everything will work out :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do you think it is possible for a gay guy to...

Source(s): gay guy falls love girl do: https://tinyurl.im/pu0M6
  • Piper

Yes a gay guy can fall in love with a girl i have seen this happen all the time.

Sexuality is not a strict, unyielding thing. For many of us, it changes over time. Or we may find we are more attracted to one gender, but still sometimes attracted to the other.

There's no right or wrong answer.

There are also different types of attraction. Emotional love and sex usually go together, but sometimes, they don't! Think of an asexual person. They aren't sexually attracted to anyone, but they might be romantically attracted to someone.

Tell her how you feel. Maybe go on a date. See how it goes.

Not all guys are sexually attracted to girls, they just want to spend more time with them and maybe be more then friends. How old are you? If your quite young then maybe your sexuality isn't what you first thought it was x] But maybe your bisexual x] You need to make sense of your feelings. Do you truely LOVE this girl? Do you want to date her? Or do you just want to spend more time with her and do you love her as a friend? Once you've figured this out, if you truely love her and would want to date her, tell her how you feel! Hope this helps x]

Maybe you are bi-sexual. Totally normal. You should just talk to the girl and figure out if there is a spark there. If not then oh well. You can always be friends with her...But you will never know until you approach her.

I may just mean that you have feelings. Period. In general. We as people get so wrapped up in trying to find a label and a placement for everything that we forget that there is no "box" you can put emotions and feelings in. Go with your heart. Guy or girl or whatever your heart will tell you what it means. Maybe you just enjoy her presence. Maybe you do want more with her. Either way the best way to find out is to go along with it.

Aww that's sweet! I believe that no one is gay or straight, and everyone is bisexual. Maybe you prefer guys, but that doesn't mean that you can't fall in love with a girl! Love is more than just sexual attraction, am i right? Look at chris crockers' video, bisexuality is equality. He says it perfectly; he may prefer guys but who is he to deny his feelings if he falls for a girl?

If you love her the sexual attraction will follow. Give it time. Maybe you are just a horny confused straight guy deep down inside who never found a girl attractive enough to arouse you

see, you are only sure about your sexual feelings once you've acted upon them.many times, the people that you think you are sexually attracted to, just don't feel right when you do anything sexual. and there are others you love to be with, whom you love to hold and touch and cuddle with and may, if the situation is right, even sexually like. stop putting your sexuality in boxes and just try to be open to what life has to offer!

seeing as genderal preference is based on the attraction and less on the sex then it's highly possible that you are bi